16 September 2012

Wandering around the blogosphere

"...be yourself - not your idea of what you think somebody else's idea of yourself should be." - Henry David Thoreau
                                                                                                       
I thought I'd start off with a quote for inspiration. I've discovered some amazing bloggers over the past week having surreptitiously tuned in to one of the blog chats on twitter. One of them I adore to bits. Besides her fun and multifaceted website, it was her very down to earth demeanor that set her apart. In her simple way, she gave me the boost I needed to keep writing. She's a breath of fresh air from the blogging mavens I've come across on twitter who seem to have yielded to occasional snobbery. 

Here's the link to her blog - Kero's Celebration and here are a few more of my favorites.

2 comments: